Training and Courseware
Did you know ?
1. Did you know that you can set your personal preferences for viewing search results from “My Preferences” available under“My Home”? E.g. sorting of results, selection of default Navigator/Filters etc.
2. Did you know that you can print or email documents directly from the session list? However, you can email at max 10 documents simultaneously. There is no limit on saving documents under session list.
3. Did you know that you can also share your personal notes with other active Manupatra subscribers by sending them an invitation using “My Notepad” feature?
4. Did you know that you can add highlights and comments for easy future reference using “Sticky Notes”?
5. Did you know that you may initiate a request for training by clicking on “Request for training session” link available on the home page of manupatra.com?
6. Did you know that you can see the relevant paragraphs in various judgments, where the current case has been referred using Cited in Para feature?
7. Did you know that Manupatra Desktop and Chrome alert helps you stay connected with snapshots of important legal and commercial updates on daily basis/all working days?
8. Did you know about free Manupatra mobile apps that give you instant access to Indian Legislation? e.g.
- Manupatra Supreme Court for Android
- Manupatra Bare Acts
- Manupatra CPC
- Manupatra IPC
- Manupatra CrPC
9. Did you know that you can also view of all the Manu ids mentioned in the selected judgment along with their cited count and treatment in other cases, as well as the number of times the current judgment has been cited in other judgments using “Manupatra law reports- Digital edition from left TOC?
11. Did you know that you can even search on a “keyword” to get similar news from web using “Desktop Alert Plus” feature available under “My Home”?
12. Did you know that you can view up to last 3 days judgments on a particular subject, court etc using “Manu Clip”?
13. Did you know that you can access “Manupatra App” on mobile without paying any additional charges? However, you cannot be login on the app and manupatra.com website simultaneously.
14. Did you know that you can access Manupatra database while using MS word or outlook? You are required to install a small add-in to support this functionality.
15. Did you know that you can access web outside manupatra.com using “Kapture” ?
1. Did you know that you can also search on a combination of one or more acts using Legal Search?
2. Did you know that you can set “Search Alert” from “Manage Search” under “My Home” to get results for your saved search queries from the new judgments which are added on site every day? However, you can only set up to 5 alerts from your saved searches.
3. Did you know that you can make your research faster and effective by filtering on Judge Bench and Publisher amongst many more filter options like court, judge, period, subject, Act, keywords, e-book, Ministry, Industry and Department etc available under “My preferences”?
4. Did you know that you can save up to 50 searches using “Save Search” option?
5. Did you know that you can view up to last 20 searches from “Search History”?
6. Did you know that you can save documents without any limit under “My Saved Docs”?
7. Did you know that you can search commentaries on more than 20 acts using manupatra.com?
1. Did you know about the addition of the below new courts under “International Database”?
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Court of Justice of the European Communities
- International Court of Justice
1. Did you know that now you can get a visual view of the top 20 cases, with respect to a subject case using “Case Map” feature? This pictorial depiction of the relationships between cases also helps identify other cases which may be of relevance.
2. Did you know that you can compare 2 or more searches for getting common or distinct results using “Search History Map”?
1. Did you know that you can search for cases and get visualization of the cases which shows the relationship between the cases using “Search Analytics”?
2. Did you know that you can view the analytics of judgments written by the Hon’ble judges of Supreme Court & Delhi High Court using “Judge Analytics”?